Monday, March 07, 2005

 

My Movies 2005

Here are the list of movies that I watched in 2005 and some comment


Movies I wacthed
Comments Rating












1)Along Came Polly
Where is my Polly?
7




2)SwordFish
my kinda flick 8

3) Rush Hour 2
u know whats coming 7

4) Surf Nazis must die
the worst movie ever 1

5)Evolution
a weird but wonderful movie 6

6)Payback
What can I say... The rating speaks 9

7)Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind
Kind of hard understanding but its good 7

8)Enemy of the state
its long 7

9)National Security
ok 5

10)Sweet November
ending sucked 6

11)vanilla sky
movie sucked 5

12)the negotiator
ok but long 7

13)Dodge ball
nice comedy flic 7

14)saw
gore 5

15)final destination 2
too unrealistic 6

16)Count of monte cristo
nice adaptation 9

17)tresspassing
(estella warren the only reason i watched this movie) Psycho killer movie 5

18) willbur wants to kill himself
didnt like so didnt watch
19)before sunset
what more cant 2 ppl talk?
6

20)disturbing behavior
john travolta sucks 5

21)deuces ex
i couldnt see the ending 7

22) Garfield
Everybodies Fav Fat Cat 7

23)Confidence
Eine Schönes movie. Super 9

24)High Crimes
ending sucked 6

25)LOTR: Return of the King
Gondor finally had the right king 9

26)LOTR:Two Towers
I couldnt wait to see the final part
8

27)LOTR:Fellowship
I was not a LOTR fan.I was so damn bored to have watched this movie and I am glad that I did it coz LOTR is simply superb. 8
28) Love Actually
Love Actually Is all around us 9

29)What lies beneath
movie sucked 5

30)Matrix 2

it was more like a game than a movie

6



9 is the best coz nothing and noone is perfect.

Comments:
You watched Before Sunset? You should see Before Sunrise to really appreciate Before Sunset. My fave movies...hehe.
 
Oops. Forgot to add - earlier comment was from me, Vyshnavi.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?